06 June, 2010

What I've Been Dreading...

Photobucket

The time has finally come. Semester 1 is over and that means exam time. My exams will be going from the 14-24 June. So just wanted to let you guys know why I will be disappearing for the next few weeks.

I have been really behind on all my blog posts and I apologise for that. But now they are going to be even more behind because of exams plus winter has arrived and I just caught a cold grr.

Hopefully, if I survive the coming weeks, I will be back, fresh and ready to take on blog world and shower you with many many posts even if they are very old lol.

Hope everyone is going well and surviving uni, school, work or whatever it is that life is throwing at you. Can't wait for holidays!

I will be back in a few short weeks =)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i've got exams too D:
    good luck to you love! i'm sure you'll do well

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Manju thank you Manju. Good luck to you too! We'll get through this together! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I ordered some stuff from Cherry Culture and I was really inpressed with their delivery and shipping prices. Thanks for the info, my next post will be on the stuff i got.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...