Anyway, so we bought a bunch of stuff off Gmarket. It's a site that sells all kinds of Korean products including makeup, skincare, clothes, shoes, food, etc. From what I understand, Gmarket is a site that makes all different brands available to consumers in the one place. So when you order things from say Brand A and Brand B, those companies will ship your products to Gmarket, which will then put everything together in one box and ship it out to you.
I purchased 5 skincare items and threw in a couple of makeup items. I also received a few samples but forgot to take photos of those.
- Tony Moly Dear Me Balancing Lotion
- Tony Moly Dear Me Balancing Skin (toner)
- Tony Moly Floria Pore - Tightening Toner
- Tony Moly Floria Pore - Tightening Emulsion (moisturiser)
- It's Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector (serum)
- Etude House Apricot Stick #3
- Etude House Wonder Volume Lashes
Shipping time wasn't too bad. Don't quite remember how long it took, I think it was around 2-3 weeks. The packaging was definitely a bit excessive. The box it came in was massive, so was only like a third full (it was not fun carrying that on the bus, believe me lol). There were heaps of little boxes (from all different brands) inside and a ridiculous amount of bubble wrap lol. But at least that meant everything arrived safely.