07 March, 2011

Update 07/03/11

Photobucket

Hey guys!

I haven't posted much at all for the past couple of weeks so I thought I would give you a quick update.

I'm back at uni now. Semester started last week. I feel like this is the first time I've felt somewhat motivated about sitting down and doing some study in my entire uni life, so I'm going to try to hold onto it and see how long that lasts lol.
Photobucket
I've also got a new laptop now, the Toshiba Satellite Pro T130 in red. I'm pretty happy with it so far, only downer is that images appear differently on this compared to my old laptop. I guess the contrast and saturation is different, but I haven't been able to change it. So my blog layout and the pictures in general appear much more washed out on this screen, therefore this is a pretty big concern for me when it comes to editing photos and stuff. Although this did make me wonder how my blog appears on your screens...like is what you see more like my old laptop or new one? lol Anyway, so if you notice my photos and swatches appearing a little different from now, you'll know why lol.

That's pretty much all.
Enjoy your week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...