17 June, 2012

OPI At First Sight

I finished Sem 1 exams on Tuesday (Thank goodness!), still haven't recovered from my sleep deprivation though, since I worked Wednesday-Saturday straight, I finally have some down time.  But I now have a cold...how convenient...  Anyway thought it would be a good time to write a review while I'm stuck in bed all day.

IMG_9258

OPI At First Sight is a pale nude kind of colour with very subtly gold shimmer. It practically looks like a creme finish polish. The gold shimmer is only noticeable under direct light.

I have 2 coats on in the photos. It is a sheer polish. As you can see, you can still see the tips of my nails. But by no means is it one of those horribly sheer ones that look like you have nothing but a clear polish on. A 3rd coat would get you pretty close to an opaque finish.

I really like this colour. It looks really clean. A good alternative to pale pinks. The shimmer adds some extra subtle dimension to it and warms it up so it looks good on my yellow toned skin.

IMG_9260

IMG_9259

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...