21 June, 2012

Colgate Max White One Ice > Review

Photobucket

I saw heaps of ads about this product. It claims that if you brushed with it 3 times a day, you would end up with whiter teeth after 7 days. I used the product twice a day (since that's more convenient for me) for about 3 weeks.

I don't think it made my teeth any whiter. It may have a tiny bit but not significant enough for me to really notice. The weirdest thing was that it reacted with the inside of my mouth and made it peel. Yes...peeled the inside of my mouth! It wasn't painful at all, it was just weird. Like an hour after brushing my teeth I would notice...I guess you could say it was like residue on the inside of my lip, which I realised was a layer of the inside of my mouth because when I went to wipe it off, it was still attached to my mouth. It's really hard to explain. But like I said, it wasn't painful at all, so I did continue to use the toothpaste for 3 weeks before stopping.

The only good thing I can say about this toothpaste is that it leaves a very strong minty sensation (I used the "Ice" flavour) and makes your teeth feel really clean.

Definitely not a product for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...