03 August, 2013

Priceline Skincare Haul

If you are in tune with Priceline promos and catalogues, you would have known that they had 40% off all skincare brands on 30-31 July.

I really didn't need anything...but I couldn't pass up 40% off.  So I bought a bunch of stuff as spares for when I finish my current stuff.  I went a bit crazy at first chucking so many items into my basket but then I came to my senses and gradually cut back to the essentials.

 photo 3401792a-dd7a-455f-b33f-0264e00716be_zps92c0ee31.jpg

I bought:
  • Olay Foaming Face Wash - Sensitive
  • Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - Ultra
  • Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
  • Sukin Facial Moisturiser
  • Garnier Intensive 7 Days SOS Repairing Hand Balm
  • Swisspers Aloe Soothing Eye Cream
  • Nivea Lip Butter - Vanilla & Macadamia (forgot to include in photo)

The Garnier hand balm and the Biore pore strips are the only products I have used before.  So it'll be exciting to try all the others.  But I'm definitely trying to stick to my "don't open anything before I finish something" policy lol.

 photo bddcad9c-e019-439f-a74b-41fdb8eae685_zpsf58be68c.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Sales are always hard to pass up. I hope you do a review on the biore pore strips because I've heard a lot of great things about them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonya!

      I wrote a review on them a while back.
      http://petitderriere.blogspot.com.au/2009/11/biore-ultra-deep-cleansing-pore-strips.html

      The strips aren't 'amazing' and won't remove the bigger blackheads, but they do remove some dirt and gunk.

      I always have a pack on hand for when I just feel yuck haha and I like the concept =P

      Definitely buy the "Ultra" ones over the regular ones if you are interested.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...