26 February, 2017

Review: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation

No, just no.

 photo b46cc23e-d7dc-4dd3-a65d-420c4f07f9b0_zpsoxfp7r6o.jpg

+ Facts

$72
30ml / 1fl.oz.
SPF15
Glass packaging with a pump
Shade 4.5 Warm Natural

+ Thoughts

Longevity. My oily skin 1 - This foundation 0. This foundation is not a match against my oily skin and I'm an oily mess within a few hours. I would go as far as saying that this is the worst liquid foundation that I've tried in the longevity department. So much for "long-wear".

Coverage and colour. Medium coverage. I do enjoy the colour of Bobbi Brown foundations in general. They have a good amount of golden and yellow tones. I also own the Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in the same shade and both match me well.

Application. This foundation does not spread well across my skin and sort of tugs. I use a round kabuki brush (Sigma F82) to apply it. I find myself having to apply more product than I normally would and spending more time to blend. A primer is required for a smoother application.

+ Verdict

3 / 10

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hi Pauline! Long time no see =) I used to blog at beautyandabudget waaaayyy back in the day, hehe. Do you have instagram?

    Anyway, thanks so much for this bobbi brown review! I also have oily skin so I will skip this <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...