23 January, 2010

Green with envy

I didn't realise how long it had been since I had done a makeup look! I just haven't had the time. Fortunately I found these photos on my laptop from a while back which I had forgotten to upload. So here's just a lil something simple to whet your appetite until I find some time to do a new look =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Products used:
  • 3 greens from YSL palette

  • Prestige - Mechanical Eye Pencil - Midnight Blue

  • Max Factor - Masterpiece (waterproof) mascara

  • Shimmery white eyeshadow for brow bone highlight (not sure of the brand)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Gah, I want brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This green look is so unique looking and well blended too!! Looks so gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...