02 May, 2010

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush Review & Swatches

No I am not dead lol I've just been SO busy lately with my mid-semester exams and assignments so I haven't had the time to blog. I know I've said this a million times but I will try to post more regularly.
Photobucket

Anyway today's post is about Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush. I bought these a few weeks ago from Priceline for about $8 which is awesome since they are normally about $17AUD.
Photobucket

I love the mousse texture, it's really light and just fun to use. I use my fingers to apply it which allows me to have much more control over the application and placement.

Peach Satin
- is as the name suggests a peachy colour. It is very shimmery and almost sheeny which you can see in the swatch. It is very very sheer especially on my tanned yellow toned skin. If I only apply a little all I get is a sheen. I need to apply quite a bit to get the colour showing. It can be used as a blush base for you sheer powder blushes.

Pink Frosting - is a very bright pink. It has a bit of shimmer but it also has micro glitter which I am not a fan of. So when you apply it you can see the individual flecks which you can kind of see in the swatches. I find this one more pigmented than Peach Satin but still sheer. If they removed the glitter I would be a whole lot happier.

Overall I love the colour and texture of both of them but not crazy about either of the finishes nor the pigmentation.

Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...