21 January, 2011

Addicted to 'Christina Aguilera By Night' EDP - A Review

Photobucket

"An expression of sensuality and femininity, the fragrance captures the experience of a woman pampering herself in anticipation of a special night, and was created to celebrate the moments when a woman wants to feel confident and glamorous."

Up to a few months ago, I wasn't a big perfume user at all. All I had were a couple of bottles from years back which I had gotten over. Anyway I thought it was about time I got back out there and found a scent that I love SO much that I couldn't live without it (so I would use it regularly and not abandon it along with my other bottles lol).

I went on a number of 'smelling sprees' in Myer, David Jones and Perfume Connection. I asked for vanilla-y scents and the lady at Perfume Connection showed me quite a few including Christina Aguilera's By Night.

Photobucket

Notes

Top note: Tangerine, freesia, rhubarb, red apple, pineapple
Heart note: May blossom, peach tree flower, heliotrope
Base note: Sandalwood, ambery notes, moss, vanilla

Ok...I'm no expert on perfumes and neither am I good at describing scents but I'll give it a shot lol. To me, By Night is a vanilla-y scent but by no means is it a pure vanilla comforting scent. It's lightly sweet and creamy with a touch of fruitiness to lighten it up. It definitely gives off that sexy and glamorous feel that it claims to. It's lasting power isn't fantastic...actually it's quite bad lol I would say about 2 hours.

I've been wearing this religiously and I absolutely love it. It just smells so good! But the staying power is definitely a huge downer.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...