07 June, 2011

My 21st Birthday Bash

Hey guys!

The last month has been so crazy. I was stressing and freaking out so much about my 21st birthday party. I was basically the 21st version of bridezilla haha.

My birthday was actually on the 10th May but I had the party on the 14th and it was awesome! It was held at Coopers Inn (corner of Exhibition St and Little Lonsdale St) in one of the upstairs function rooms. There were about 40 guests. My favourite colour is pink so I made the dress code basically light pink, any light nude colours plus black and white, so I could stand out in my fuchsia dress =P The night started with finger food, followed by dinner, speeches, cake and of course a little dancing lol. It was an amazing night, everyone looked great, the venue was pretty, the food was yummy and filling and it was just amazing to be surrounded by all the people I care about most. I'm actually still suffering from 21st withdrawal...boo...lol

Anyway I thought I would share some photos from the night with you guys.

Photobucket
Mmm...black forest cake

Photobucket
I didn't really decorate the room much but I did decorate the tables. Each guest had a little name card. I scattered chunky silver glitter on each table as well as pale pink petals. I also placed an origami flower on each plate as well, but I don't have a photo of those. The petals and flowers took me forever to make...the days leading up to the party, I was making them while eating dinner, in bed, on the train...lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
My amazing boyfriend. His speech was so funny and romantic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you speech

Photobucket

Now that that's all done. For the next couple of weeks I'm going to be SUPER busy. I'm less than 1 week away from exams =S eep... So if I disappear off the face of the earth, you'll know why.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. that looks like a great party!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth : Yes it was awesome! Thank goodness all the work paid off haha.

    @Ken : Thanks Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear =]

    please join my giveaway!
    http://kenchanayoh.blogspot.com/2011/06/birthday-giveaway-surprise-please-join.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...