19 November, 2009

Lancome - Declaring Indigo eye makeup

Photobucket

When I saw the pictures for the Lancome - Declaring Indigo range, I fell in love with the eye makeup on the model. I love the combination of colours and how vibrant and bold they were.
Photobucket

So I decided to have a little play around with the makeup I have and see if I could do a similar look. I was really annoyed with my camera because it just refused to pick up the vibrancy of the colours and all the detail i put into these looks. Fortunately i was able to fix this up a little thanks to "auto fix" on PhotoBucket lol

Here are some pictures of my two attempts to copy her look.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. nice post friend....!!!!

    please visit me back!!!!
    Culture of Indonesia

    thankzz........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I think I like your look better pauline! hahaha great job!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. @toothfairy: aw darling...thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look! and the contouring tutorial!
    followed ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on writing, great job!

    My webpage - baseball bat reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! This article could not be written any better!

    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he's going to have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... heart monitors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...