I would love to thank sssdawna from Beauty and a Budget for giving me the Honest Scrap Award about a month ago (sorry I took so long to respond to it). You guys must visit her blog!
The Honest Scrap Award rules are as follows:
1. present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. share ten honest things about yourself.
I will list my favourite bloggers at the end of this post. But for now, 10 honest things about myself...hmm...
1. There is something about the colour pink that always attracts me.
2. I always go to sleep cuddling my Garu toy which I got from my boyfriend.
3. I have very poor focus and motivation when it comes to uni.
4. All the high-end makeup I own was given to me as presents, I've never bought any myself.
5. I am the stingey-est person you will ever meet lol
6. Sometimes when I put my makeup on, I imagine I'm doing a tutorial video in my head...and for some reason I imagine in an American accent LOL
7. I am more a gold girl than a silver girl.
8. I am very short...approximately 157cm.
9. I have no idea what I want to do in the future in terms of a career.
10. I can not watch horror movies at all.
I would also like to thank Geeky Mac Boy who gave me this One Lovely Blog Award. You are too kind =). (Again I apologise for not responding sooner). If you haven't seen his blog before, go visit!
The rule is that to accept this award I must award 15 other bloggers.
To be honest I do not know very many blogs and so I do not follow a lot of blogs very closely. So I find it very difficult nominating 7 or 15 other blogs. If you know some amazing blogs out there please tell me about them, I would love to check them out.
For now, the blogs below are blogs that I follow very closely and read all the time and I highly recommend them.
Beauty and a Budget
Notes from the Toothfairy
Kandee the Make-Up Artist
Geeky Mac Boy