21 January, 2012

Christmas pressies

I received some lovely Christmas presents from my sister this year (as always).

Photobucket
  • Rose gold studs by Von Treskow. I have been obsessed and always on the lookout for rose gold anything ever since I got my Fossil rose gold watch. I absolutely love these. They are basic ball studs and they are a good larger size so they make a bit of a statement.
  • OPI Designer...De Better! from the Muppets Collection. This colour is so gorgeous! I love foiled-finish polishes and love gold tones. No doubt, a winner in my book.
  • French Pink voucher for a Mademoiselle exprés manicure and a French Pink Essential pedicure. I have never had a professional manicure or pedicure in my life so I'm a bit anxious but very excited. Now just have to find the right time and occassion to use the voucher.
  • Satin robe. Yes, that luxurious, satin, red with small white dot pattern background is in fact a robe lol. It looks and feels so amazing and luxurious on my skin. When I sit down to do my hair and makeup for special occassions, I always throw on an old button-up shirt I have, so it's easy to change out of without ruining all your hard work. So this is definitely an upgrade haha. Can't help but feel rich and sexy in this!
Thank you sister! =P

Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...