13 January, 2012

Essie - Da Bush - Review

I found a bunch Essie nail polishes on sale at Myer so I grabbed 2 mini sets of 4 as well as a couple of full sized ones (which you will see in a later post). A bit risky considering I'd never tried Essie nail polishes before but with all the great reviews around and great reputation, it was a pretty safe bet =).

Da Bush is from Essie's Resort Collection 2011. I got this in a mini size with 3 others in a set. It's a pale greyish green creme. It requires 2 coats to be opaque. Excuse the scratches and air bubbles on my nails, I painted them while I was half asleep and fell asleep while they were still a bit wet lol.

Photobucket

Have a good weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...