20 August, 2009

Smokey and shimmery eye...best of both worlds

I am gradually learning how to decorate my blog and put photos up and stuff so bear with me =P Here are a few pics of my latest eye look which I posted on MUA fotd board about a week ago and thought I'd share them here too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's a list of what I used:
- BYS Shimmer Shine Pencil - black (as a base)
- shadows from my YSL palette: grey/silver colour, black, charcoal, white and creamy colour
- NYX ultra pearl mania - silver
- The She Space pigment- Hark the Raven
- Inglot pigment - the pigments don't have names but i used the darkest colour they have
- MAC fluidline - blacktrack
- Revlon luxurious eyeliner (on waterline)
- Max Factor - masterpiece mascara (waterproof)
- Lancome - my l'extreme and hypnose mascara samples layered on top

I know there are a HEAP of products there and most of them were unecessary but I got a little carried away and kept layering on more product lol

Hope you guys like it
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...