25 April, 2013

Moisturiser Intervention

 photo 104564c0-b474-4b58-8be8-bffe5766ba3f_zps3e4a32c0.jpg

I'm sure everyone has this issue. Using something, having that itch to buy something new, buying a new item and abandoning the other. I've been having this issue with my moisturisers (amongst other things, but let's just ignore that lol).

Since I keep buying and using new ones, I've ended up accumulating a few that have a little bit of product left in them, but I've just never gotten around to finishing them. My skin type has changed a bit lately so I really want to try some new stuff, but I'm forcing myself to use these up before opening any new ones that I've already bought or going and buying some more. I figured posting this would make it more official and hence make me keep my word.

Here's the line-up:
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin
  • Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
  • Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer (sample)
  • Avene Rich Compensating Cream
  • Olay Moisturizing Cream for Sensitive Skin
  • Olay Eye Gel
I'll probably write a short review for each as I finish them.

 photo bddcad9c-e019-439f-a74b-41fdb8eae685_zpsf58be68c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...